Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan Software
Advanced Scientific Technology in Clinical Nutrition
Everyone can Benefit from Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan
- Improved Energy, Endurance, and Performance
- Prevent Stroke & Heart Attack
- Reduce Pain
- Weight Loss
- Bipolar disorder
- Anger and Violence
- Carbohydrate craving
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Seasonal affective disorder
Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan Software
There are hundreds of biochemical pathways in the body that interact with positive and negative feedback. For example, if thyroid hormone is administered, the hypothalamus will produce less thyroid stimulating hormone. It gets even more complicated. Are nutrients being absorbed into the blood stream? Are nutrients being transported into the cells? Is oxidative phosphorylation optimized? How are nutrients interacting with each biochemical pathway and with each other? It becomes so complex that it requires a computer program to analyze it all. That program is called Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan.
Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan produces an individualized step-by-step plan geared towards each person's specific health needs. Everyone can benefit from this technology. whether to maintain optimum health or heal an existing condition, Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan, which uses Biometabolic AnalysisTM is the essential Clinical Nutrition software.
All of the biochemical models and pathways used in the software are published3
Request a sample Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan Report
Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan
Height and Weight
Zinc Taste Test
Daytime Core Temperature
Bioelectric Impedance Analysis
Fasting Blood Glucose
Peripheral Vascular Doppler Ultrasound*
Standard Blood Tests**
Dark Field Microscopy***
Conditions which may Interfere with Good Health
Basal Metabolic Rate
Body Mass Index
Test Results Analyzed and Explained
Additional Information for Specific Problems
Biological Age Factors
Food and Supplement Recommendations
Click for Practitioners Registration and Other Form
* Peripheral Vascular Doppler Ultrasound (optional) is used to detect atherosclerosis in peripheral arteries, which reflects the atherosclerosis in coronary arteries. Even very early changes can be detected in the elasticity of arterial walls. Early detection and various changes, such as in lifestyle, can result in prevention of cardiovascular disease and heart attack.
** Standard Blood Tests (optional) include: Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin, Total, Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine ratio, Calcium, Chloride, Cholesterol, Total, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Cholesterol/HDL Ratio, Triglycerides, Gamma-Glutamyl Transpeptidase (GGPT) or Transferance (GGT), Globulin, Glucose, Hematocrit (HCT), Hemoglobin (HGB), Iron, Lactic Dehydrogenase (LD), Phosphorus, Potassium, Protein, Total (Total Protein)
Serum Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase (SGOT) Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST), Sodium, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroxine (T4), Triiodothyronine (T3), Triiodothyronine, Free (Free T3), Uric Acid, White Blood Cell Count (WBC Total), and Red Blood Cell Count (RBC).
*** Dark Field Microscopy (optional) can reveal: protein level, cellular oxidation, immune function, iron level, B12/Folic acid level, liver/gallbladder function, fat clearance, kidney function, allergic response or parasites, candida albicans intestinal overgrowth, infection, spirochetes, and roundworms.
Training in physiological testing is offered, but not required.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 - Andromeda Assessment and Wellness and Plan
Chapter 2 - Blood Pressure
Chapter 3 - Body Temperature
Chapter 4 - Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate Test
Chapter 5 - Urinalysis
Chapter 6 - Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA)
Chapter 7 - Blood Glucose
Chapter 8 - Peripheral Vascular Sonography
Testing Equipment and Supplies
Free book in pdf format via email when you subscribe.
Click to order the printed book from createspace.com
The software is "cloud" software that can be use from any computer, tablet, or mobile device with an internet connection. Subscription to the software is $19.95 per month. You can cancel at any time.
Andromeda Assessment and Wellness Plan Software $19.95 per month.
1. "Effects of Neurobiology Formula on the Headaches of Chronic Migraineurs" Erin E. Icenbice, PA-S-Investigator, and Patricia Shull, PA-C, Co-Investigator Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, June 2002. Click here to open
2. "What is Your Brain Telling You to Do?" John A. Allocca, D.Sc., Ph.D., Allocca Biotechnology, NY, 2007. Click here to see
3. "Nutrition and Physiology with Biochemical Models" John A. Allocca, D.Sc., Ph.D., Allocca Biotechnology, NY, (textbook) updated 2014. Click here to see